Friday, March 13, 2009

Intoxicated Love

Tanya and Annie are in Love and experiencing it in all its splendor and all its pain--the raw, helpless, emotions of people under the influence.

Tanya: "I like to be good to my woman, I like to make her laugh, and I like it when her back arcs when I put my fingers in. I like to lie with her and smoke and talk and get high and to cuddle up and make plans. I know how to love."

These derailed youth are propelled by their passion and belief in each other, clouding their judgement of reality in The Production Company's upcoming production of Australian playwright, Patricia Corneilius', Love.

Annie: "You are so gorgeous Tanya. Nothing’s going to change. Believe me. I love you. Nothing’s going come between us. Nothing could. "

LOVE will play a limited engagement at Center Stage, NY (48 W. 21st Street, 4th Floor, NYC). Performances begin Friday, March 20 and continue until Sunday, April 12. Buy tickets online!

PS: Are they, or are they not? ... Up next from APAC is Lillian Hellman's "The Children's Hour" May 21 – June 7, 2009 (Thu- Sat @ 8:00pm, Sun @ 6:00pm).

No comments: